Monday, August 30, 2010

Short/Medium length Gyaru Hair

 

So I've been playing around a lot with my hair recently. My natural hair is medium length but most gyaru styles are long. So i put in some extensions the other night and ended up with this:

 

moii

 

Cute. Huh! But extensions are really time consuming and they make my scalp itch so I'd really like to find a cute medium length hairstyle so i started doing a little research and came upon this tutorial:

 

 

 

I'm going to try this style soon but first i need to buy a medium barrel curling tong which I'll probably do tomorrow. I’ve seen a few other cute shortish styles that i thought I'd share with you for the benefit of my followers that have short hair.

 

short short2 short3

 

Let me know if you have any success with any of these styles :)

 

 

fuyume