Tuesday, September 7, 2010

High St ‘Gal’ Shopping Series Pt 1

Hey Guys! Welcome to part 1 of my high St shopping series. Part1 is gonna focus on House of Fraser who have an AMAZING selection of clothing suitable for gal style. I’ve found that their new femme fatale collection is especially suited for gals. From dresses to skirts to top to shoes to jewellery they have it all. As you can see they have some really gorgeous stuff and with stores scattered all over the UK your sure to have one near you (if your UK based)
And for those gals not in the UK they ship internationally. Hoorah!!
You can find their stuff at www.houseoffraser.co.uk

hof2


hof3

 hof4

hof5

hof6

hof7

hof8

hof9

hof10

hof11

hof12

hof13

hof14

hof15 

hof16

hof17


 hof18 

hof19


hof20

So guys what’s your favourite piece?

And please tell me what you’d like to see more of on my blog. I welcome all suggestions.

Im thinking about adding a reader gallery where you can submit pics?

What do you think?
And lastly i’d like to thank everyone who’s followed my blog so far. I really do appreciate all your lovely comments and for following little old me.
Anyone who follows me on Twitter knows how excited i get about gaining new followers
Much Love

FUY