Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Circle lenses review - EOS Max in Violet

I've wanted some purple circle lenses for quite some time. so when MukuCHU offered to send me some to review i jumped at the chance.


So here's what they looked like in their vials :



A lovely light purple colour. 




How my eye normally look



With lenses in :)


Appearance

The enlargement is amazing. as you can tell. i have naturally large eyes but these make my eyes look even bigger. The colour is very vibrant i thought with my very dark eyes that the colour wouldnt be very vibrant but as you can tell thats not the case. They actually look a deep purple. Im very impressed. 

Comfort

These were super comfy i forgot i was wearing them after a few minutes as they felt just like my natural eye. No irritation or redness.

Packaging

These arrived packed well to make sure they arrived in one piece and they came with a pink lens case. She does other lens cases too. I love her hello kitty ones :)

So as you can tell. I love these lenses i would definitely recommend these (actually my sister who used to be anti circle lenses wants some after seeing me wear these)



You can find MukuCHU's lenses here

disclaimer: these lenses were provided for me to review but all opinions stated are my own and truthful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)