Yes that’s right this year I will be turning the dreaded 3-0. I know I know its hard to believe that time is near due to my youthful look but in less than 5 months I will hit the big 3-0. I really thought by the time I turned 30 I would have accomplished more of my aims and be settled into a career but life has a habit of throwing up surprises and twists and turns. I have decided though that there are certain things I want to do and learn in my 30th year on this earth. Soo I’ve made a list and as I complete them I will be crossing them off. I hope by the end of the year I will have crossed them all off. So here’s what I hope to accomplish this year (wish me luck)!!
1. To attend london fashion week for the 1st time
(I have 3 invites for shows at next months LFW so i’m well on my way to crossing off this one) 2. Find love.
3. Visit Nyc (planned for Sept)
4. Visit Tokyo.
5. Decorate my house.
6. Learn to drive.
7. Quit smoking.
8. Do a freelance journalism course.
9. Learn at least the basics of japanese.
10. Take a photography course.
11. Be braver with my fashion choices.
12. Conquer my shyness.
13. Take the kids to Disneyland Paris.
14. Do my first Vlog.
15. Get another tattoo.
16. Attend a blogging conference.
17. Read Shakespeare's hamlet.
18. Go on a girly weekend away.
19. Start growing my own vegetables.
20. Learn to design and make my own jewellery.
21. Go watch Man U play.
22. Attend an antiques fair.
23. Learn css and html.
24. Grow my UK fashion bloggers network.
25. See a NYFW show.
26. Take up yoga again.
27. Interview a designer.
28. Wear 5 inch heels without feeling self conscious.
29. Return to the world of work.
30. Get back to drawing manga style.
Is anyone else reaching a milestone age this year?