Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ooooo Kawaii!

 

 

uk beauty blog kawaii



I have a confession to make – I’m a cute stationery addict. I currently own about 6 different notebooks with cute designs on the front but I think I’ll soon be adding to the collection. My favourite jewellery site Temporary Secretary has just added kawaii stationery to its range. The collection includes letter writing sets, envelopes and notebooks.

uk beauty blog kawaii

f_1331646

uk beauty blog kawaii

f_1331691

uk beauty blog kawaii

f_1332115

uk beauty blog kawaii

 

And here’s what drew me to this site in the first place Smile

 

1077521

uk beauty blog kawaii

f_1122435

uk beauty blog kawaii

f_1332274

 

Isn’t it all just so adorable? Not only that but their prices are affordable too. They even do a lucky bag for £20 which includes 12 pieces of jewellery. Bargain or what?

You can visit them here

6 comments:

  1. I love all the cute stationary!!

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. I'm a stationery-lover myself. Paper is such a wonderful material.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute stationary! I love the Micky Mouse one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too can't resist some adorable stationery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~ * ♥ * ~

    So cute Fuyume ~ I love cute stationary; and I think I am going to have to check out this shop! I don't have a big collection, but I am dying to get a few more pieces....

    xox,
    bonita of Depict This!
    ~ * ♥ * ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very kawaii! I'm a stationary addict too. Though I've toned it down a bit in the last few years, mostly because I haven't had many reasons or occasions that warrant a lovely card or note.

    ••V••
    www.gritandglamour.com
    @gritandglamour

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)