Edited by Joanne Faith
Fashion bloggers are natural social media experts. Beyond our blogs, you’ll find us on Facebook and Twitter, some are on YouTube, as well as a plethora of other connected communities (IFB!). I am confident enough in our abilities to say that we know how to use social media (effectively) better than most, and I probably don’t need to tell you what a wonderful skill that is to have right now! Naturally, a few of things weeks links related to issues around social media and I expect the topic to crop up only more often in the future.
I am excited to be apart of the first round of editors for Links A La Mode: Tech, and absolutely thrilled to encourage the sharing of these skills amongst other fashion bloggers. We are definitely not a brainless bunch, and features like Links A La Mode: Tech only prove that even further!
LINKS À LA MODE: TECH – April 5th
- Beautifully Invisible: Social Media Dashboard – Why You Should Be Using One
- Fuyume: A Guide To Adding a Favicon To Your Blog
- IFB: Why Fashion Bloggers should Love Instagram
- Joanne Faith: The 5 Essential Skills Of Fashion Blogging
- Miss Viki: We Are Not Alone! Counting The Number Of Active, Non-Spam Fashion Blogs
- Relatively Chic: How to Deal With Internet Scum, Part 2: Spam
- Style by Santina: Five Reasons To Replace Blogger’s Built-in Comment System With Disqus
- Styling You: How Do You Balance Your Blogging Time?
- Trend Alert Daily: Should Fashion Bloggers Protect Their Tweets?