Tuesday, June 7, 2011

DIY - Floral Headband

 


049b


 



Today I've been busy making this super pretty floral headband. Y'all know how much I love headwear, right? It's super easy and very quick so I turned it into a little tutorial. So here goes!


What you'll need:


A thin headband (I got mine from my local chemist for a quid)
Some strong, quick drying glue
Fake flowers in whatever size, shape or colour that you desire

 


015b


 


Step 1


Squeeze some glue onto the base of the flower

018b


 


Step 2


Press onto the middle of the headband

 


021b


 


Step 3


Repeat steps 1 & 2 with the rest of the flowers until the whole length of the headband is covered. Let glue dry.

 


 


044b


 


Voila! You have your very own floral headband to prettify your hair!

14 comments:

  1. wow you're so clever! I love your ingenious ideas!

    Come and follow my blog darl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, gorgeous! You made it look so easy: I really need to try this. It'd be the perfect summer accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this headband is so pretty! And it looks so easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try this for sure!! Im following dear....

    Kisses from amintasfashion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this DIY headband, I've been making a bunch of DIY as well, it's so therapeutic. Great job dear! Madison -xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute headband... and I am in LOVE with your new layout! You're gorgeous and I'm happy you chose to showcase a photo of you on the sidebar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx huni I wasn't sure about putting my pic there but I think it makes my blog a bit more personal :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thx huni :) I love ur shop btw I'd really love to feature it here and maybe email interview you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its really simple if I can do it anyone can xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooow!! I just read your message... I would love to answer your interview <3 Thats an honour!! Thank you soooo much for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your welcome :) the post should be up tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)