Wednesday, August 17, 2011

FTF Blog Event–Inspiration

 

title

photo_templates_part6_classic_3photo_templates_part6_classic_5

The theme for this month’s blog event is Inspiration. A lot of things in life inspire me and this post represents just a portion of my sources of inspiration. It’s funny how many bloggers inspire me and motivate me and the list would be never ending if I listed them all. It’s obvious from the images that I'm hugely inspired by girly, pretty things and florals feature quite heavily. So what things inspire you?

To check out all the other posts in the FTF Blog Event or to join the FTF community visit Kristy's blog here

13 comments:

  1. I love your inspiration! Especially the colors. Everything evokes such happy, super-feminine charm and loveliness. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely pictures! Inspiration boards are great ways to get inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this inspirational post. I'm a sucker for pretty pictures and I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty pretty...love the paper cutout image. I feel like my list of inspirations would be endless also...hard to pick for this month's theme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love girly stuff too!! But as I "grow" up I find inspiration in other things as well, but in the end, nothing beats sparkles and glitter for me...I'm such a sucker about objects that reflect light!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these images are so beautiful and i definitely see a theme between them. they are like a little moodboard. so great! thanks for participating in the event and i apologize for the belated comment. it's been a busy few days since i returned from mexico!

    best,
    kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its ok kristy. I knew you were on hols so it was expected xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep this months theme was hard as soo many things inspire me too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a lover of florals so those shoes rock my world :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)