Monday, August 8, 2011

Haul Post–Feelin’ Thrifty!

 

I love thrifting! But opportunities for securing clothes in my style via charity shops are few and far between in the town that I live. So yesterday I took myself down to my local car bot sale in the hope of finding some bargains and I was not disappointed. The car boot was heaving with fashionable clothes that appealed to me and I could easily have bought twice as much. But I sill managed to accumulate a hefty haul as you can see below.

116117118119

123126127

129131133

134136137

 

And a couple of non-thrifty finds that I found at Asda and TK Maxx.

120 139

If your not already a fan of car boot sales I would highly advise visiting your local one – you never know what bargains you might discover. I managed to find a van selling freshly made donuts to – WIN!

xxx

Faye

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes! Nice haul post! All the items totally look like you, Faye!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)