Sunday, October 2, 2011

Outfit Post - Channeling Autumn

It's safe to say that outfit posts don't come easy to me. The idea of taking photos while complete strangers walk past thinking 'what the hell?' fills me with dread but I'm determined to conquer the fear not only for the sake of this blog but also to help me overcome my often crippling shyness. So here is my 2nd outfit post in a row! The weather may be warm outside but I'm still loving Autumn fashion!











Are you as excited about Autumn fashion as me?

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pics
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the warm colours. i've been taking outfit pics for years, and i still get embarrassed when people see me. I rarely take them in public!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really pretty, I love your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty light hues on your photos...cute outfit!
    I guess that's why I don't do outfit shots! Too shy & embarrassed, plus i'd probably be pulling some awful face too!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely and you shouldn't be nervous! Taking outfit pictures definitely helps with your confidence...well it has done for me!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fall!  And I adore those boots.  You look awesome Faye!

    xoxo
    Cyrillynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. [...] and to top it off, she even made the skirt herself! We’re also particularly fond of her post on autumn style, which got us thinking about some great natural colour outfits for this [...]

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)