Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lane Crawford A/W 2011 - Featuring Asian Models Liu Wen, Fei Fei Sun,Ming Xi, Shu Pei, & Xiao Wen Ju

uk beauty blog lane crawford


uk beauty blog lane crawford


uk beauty blog lane crawford


uk beauty blog lane crawford


uk beauty blog lane crawfordImages via Models.com


I've spoken in depth before about my love for Asian models and in the last year I've seen a big increase in the amount of Asian models being used. So I was delighted to see the Fall campaign shots for Lane Crawford. The campaign was shot by world renowned photographers Mert & Marcus and features models Liu Wen, Fei Fei Sun, Ming Xi, Shu Pei and Xiao Wen Ju. The imagery is beautiful and edgy with a distinct toughness. I love that the styling is simple and the images are all about the clothes. Asian models exude a certain sophistication and subtlety that I adore. The rise has been a long time coming as even in alot of Asian countries they've been using caucasian models instead of Asian ones. But times are a changing and Asian models are becoming more prevalent. It's good to see and I hope the rise in Asian models carries on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)