Friday, November 18, 2011

Rabeanco Arrives in the UK

Like most girls I am obsessed with handbags. If there's one motto that I live by it's that a girl can never have too many handbags. So when an invite dropped in my mailbox for the launch of handbag maker Rabeanco's first UK store I of course had to pop along and check them out. The launch was held in their new Covent Garden store and was a handbag lovers paradise. Made from the highest quality Italian leather, Rabeanco offer Luxury handbags at a non luxury price. Shape, texture and quality are key considerations during the design process. These considerations are vital in creating timeless, elegant handbags that will look good for years. Their AW collection includes corals, electric blues and chocolate browns. The beauty of these bags is in the details - zip lined pockets, chain straps and a variety of shapes and styles.



uk beauty blog rabeanco

uk beauty blog rabeanco

uk beauty blog rabeanco

uk beauty blog rabeanco

uk beauty blog rabeanco

uk beauty blog rabeanco

uk beauty blog rabeanco

 

Wah nails were also on hand to prettify our nails with their extensive collection of nail art designs. Yummy cocktails were drank (one too many in my case) and tasty canapes were consumed.uk beauty blog rabeanco

 

Those lovely people from Rabeanco also gifted me my very own bag which I love. It is in a lovely chocolate brown hue and is large enough to fit my laptop in and it is made from high quality buttery soft leather and came with a detachable strap. Can't wait to give it an outing this weekend.

Big thanks to our hosts Rabeanco and Because magazine.

4 comments:

  1. Seriously wish I'd heard of these guys before, the bags look just beautiful and I'm desperately looking for a new bag that's big enough for hauling my notes and books but also is more a handbag type bag. Looks like a fabulous night, can't wait to see you and the new bag also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check them out their bags look and feel amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You go to the best events, when I have time off will definitely have to give you a cal, lol.  That green bag is gorgeous! I love bags, obviously, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought a wallet at Rabeanco and discovered to my horror and supriase that they don't do returns or refunds - or even credit notes!
    Bag buyers beware!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)