Friday, November 11, 2011

Review - MUA Palette Poptastic

uk beauty blog mua poptastic

uk beauty blog mua poptastic

uk beauty blog mua poptastic

uk beauty blog mua poptastic

I've heard so much praise for the MUA Pro eyeshadow palettes from various beauty bloggers but I've never tried it. When I stumbled across them in Superdrug on Tuesday I decided that it was time to try them out. I bought 3 and the first one I tried was Poptastic. I'm drawn to this one due to it's bright hues.

This palette is a feast for the eyes. A palette full of jewel tones and it'll be perfect for the approaching party season. The shades have a good level of pigmentation and brilliant staying power. I particularly love the blues and pinks. I love the fact the shades are shimmery but not overly so.

See below for some swatches from the palette -

[caption id="attachment_3768" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="Top Row"]uk beauty blog mua poptastic[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3769" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="Bottom Row"]uk beauty blog mua poptastic[/caption]

As you can see from the swatches the colours are vivid but also due to the fact that there isn't a shimmer overload it's easy to wear.

I love this palette and I'm sure it'll get a lot of wearing during xmas events and parties. So for once the hype is justified. I've tried the sleek palettes but I think I now prefer the MUA version and at £4 they're a whole 3 pounds cheaper.

MUA pro is available at Superdrug and are currently included in the 3 for 2 cosmetics promotion.

1 comment:

  1. I was gifted a MUA Palette in a goodie bag and I love it! I will def repurchase when it runs out, such good value for money! All the colours are just so wearable!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)