Saturday, March 3, 2012

Beauty - Shop Mac Cook Mac - Tendertone Lip Balm in Purring

uk





uk




uk




uk




uk




uk




uk




uk











I got sent a lovely package of cosmetics from a friend and this item was included. I was really keen to try some of the shop mac cook mac collection and I was really happy to discover this beautiful looking lip balm in there. This one is actually sold out on the mac website. It is a lovely colour and the colour is a peachy shade. It is labelled as a lip balm but I'd say it is more like a cross between a lipbalm and a gloss. it applies like a gloss too. It has a fruity scent that is very pleasant and non overpowering. It gives the lips a wash of colour and the formula isn't sticky i actually forgot I was wearing it after a while as it feels so light. I love the Shop Mac Cook Mac gingham packaging reminiscent of the 50s in America. This balm works great as a daytime product because it conditions your lips while providing them with a hint of peachy colour. This lovely little pot will certainly be getting regular outings.

£11 from Selfridges

PS You'll have hopefully noticed that my photo skills are improving. I recently got a DSLR and I followed the tips the lovely Zoe gave at TOWIB. Go check out her amazing photography skills for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)