Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dejavu Fiberwig Lash Knockout Mascara Review







I've been waiting to review this product for ages after seeing such good things about it online. Dejavu Fiberwig Lash Knockout is part of the fiberwig line. Fiberwig is basically a mascara that adds fibers to your lashes to make them look longer. It is regularly touted as 'paint on false lashes'. This one is one of their newer products in the line. So is it worth all the hype?

Let's take a look!

Without Fiberwig

With Fiberwig

As you can see from these photos my lashes look considerably thicker AND more importantly longer. This result is after just a single coat. If I'd applied more coats the result would be even more amazing. The mascara dries pretty quickly and is a deep black shade. So what are the negatives? It left a small trace of black mascara on my upper eyelid but that may be because I opened my eyes too quickly. It also tends to make eyelashes stick together a little but that is easily solved with the help of an eyelash comb.

For once the hype surrounding a product is actually worth it. So many mascaras claim to lengthen your lashes but this one actually does. This is sure to be a permanent fixture in my makeup kit. What do you think?

Price $16.10 from Sasa

6 comments:

  1. that looks pretty handy if you wanted nice lashes without the hassel of applying falsies! (would be awesome for work for me as I am not allowed to wear false lashes TT__TT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and falsies don't get on so I love this product :)

      Delete
  2. wow it really makes your lashes look a lot thicker! I would love to try this, but I always get scared because I have very sensitive eyes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My eyes aren't overly sensitive so I can't say whether it would beb ok for you to use :(

      Delete
  3. Your lashes look great and can I just say... fiberwig is a fabulous word! :)x

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)