Thursday, March 8, 2012

Models Own Nail Art Pens - New Colours

uk
Anyone who has been reading this blog for a while will know all about my love of nail art. The difference it can make to your nails is astounding and it is rapidly growing in popularity partly thanks to Wah Nails. Their collaboration with Models Own has introduced it to the masses. But the choice was limited as they only did two colours - black and white. So I was overjoyed to discover that they are no available in pink, blue and yellow too. I'd still like them to introduce more colours but it is a step in the right direction. With the introduction of these colours your nail art choices are endless.

Price £6 from Models Own

4 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of nail art pens. So useful and if only they came in a rainbow of colours! I get the feeling that I wouldn't use the black much so I might go for the white or blue and see how many designs I can come up with before I get bored. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use black nail art pens more than any ever. I really want to get the pink though - it looks like a really pretty colour.

      Delete
  2. I really want to try these, have you tried them yet?

    I followed your blog, please follow mine back

    http://simplyjustnatalie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried the black and white ones but not the coloured ones yet.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)