Sunday, August 15, 2010

Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque Review


Company Blurb

Chocolate Mud Masque


Chocolate, yes, it’s chocolate. A guilt free treat! This masque offers a feast of creamy delights – it’s outrageous! This deep cleansing masque helps unblock pores, moisturises and heals for skin that glows with health. It smells incredible – imagine these – Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter – creamy heaven. Enjoy!


•Gluten Free

•No Added Parabens


Fragrance

This masque smelt divine just like real chocolate. It smelt good enough to eat. My 2 year old thought it was chocolate spread :) Yummy

Consistency

This went on smoothly and had a good consistency to it. I applied it in the bath and even with the steam it didn't run. Lovely.

Skin Softness

My skin felt super smooth when i rinsed it off its very rich though so i wouldnt recommend it for oily skin but it was perfect for my dry skin. And my face smelt lovely and even a day later my skin was still soft.

i would definitely recommend this mask and i will be using it again. Its divine!