Friday, September 3, 2010

Dolly wink, goodies from ani and chinese sweets :)

So ive gotten quite a few new things recently and a small package from ani at Epued (a super cute fellow blogger)

Lets start withmy dolly wink goodies that arived yesterday :)




I haven't tried the bottom lashes yet but this is me wearing the top ones:






I love them, the case is soo cute.

My armani bag arrived too and i LOVE it!





I also received a package from the very lovely ani of epued (http://www.epued.blogspot.com/)

Here is what she sent me :)




There was some chinese sweets (the marshmallow ones had a chocolate filling inside) Absolutely scrummy. A collagen intensive firming face mask. A purple lip gloss and a chocolate shaped mirror and comb.

Today i visited my local chinese supermarket and purchased a load of sweets and biscuits :)







See that hand lol that's my 2 year old trying to grab my sweets lol xx

I also got myself some fancy chopsticks :)




So i got lots of gr8 stuff :) Go check out epued's blog (she's runnin a gr8 giveaway at the moment)

And dont forget my giveaway ends on monday. Link is in my sidebar!