Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Outfit Post–Feeling Sophisticated


Yesterday I received a lovely little present from the postman. Well actually it wasn’t from the postman it was actually from online store Very. The dress is from their AW2011 collection and it is divine. It fits me like a glove and hugs my body in all the right places. It’s from Holly Willoughby’s collection from the brand. I love Holly’s style as its ultra feminine with a touch of sophistication. I love the detailing of this dress under the bust and it adds a certain something to the style of the dress. Very also boasts collections from style icon Fearne Cotton (bessie mate of Holly) and singer Diana Vickers. I wore the dress today to attend my son’s music recital at school and I think this dress will also be perfect for dates with the boyfriend. I teamed this dress with pink lippy and pink suede heels.
057




046
One of these days I'm going to work out how to have a natural looking expression in my photos.
Dress – Courtesy of Very
Shoes – Barratts

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I love the pink shoes you have paired with it too :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cue! I love the splash of color with the shoes! And I think your expression is natural--self timer is tricky--you did a great job! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)