Sunday, September 11, 2011

Afternoon Tea at Long Tall Sally

Last week those love people at Long Tall Sally invited me to enjoy good company, lovely cakes and a sneak preview of their Christmas collection. At 5ft11 I'm definitely in need of clothes that are long enough and fit well so I jumped at the chance. During the afternoon we got the chance to chat to former Britains Next Top Model & What Not to Wear presenter Lisa Butcher as she is an ambassador of the brand and is involved with design aspects of the range. I found Lisa very personable and friendly and the LTS clothing looked fabulous on her. Her passion for the brand was infectious. Also present was former warehouse buyer and now Long Tall Sally buyer Jane Woolf.

uk beauty blog long tall sally

uk beauty blog long tall sally

uk beauty blog long tall sally



uk beauty blog long tall sally

uk beauty blog long tall sally

uk beauty blog long tall sally

The christmas range is beautiful and I have my eye on quite a few pieces. Particular favourite was the black jumpsuit in the picture above. To see the full collection go to my facebook page where I've got pictures of the whole collection.

Big thanks to Frank PR and Long Tall Sally for a wonderful afternoon and for my generous gifts!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! Have you been watching the new series of Britain & Ireland's next top model? How annoying was that Tania girl?!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful experience!  I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, lovely- lucky you! I think i might need this too, just over 5'10

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)