Sunday, October 30, 2011

G Star Raw Women's Night

On Thursday night I was lucky enough to be invited to attend legendary denim store G Star Raw's Women's Night. Held at their Covent Garden store and other stores worldwide. It was a night of music, pampering and fabulous fashion. I took along my 'partner-in-crime' Scarlett of Oh So Scarlett.

Now I always thought of G star Raw as a menswear store  but the event proved that the store is equally aimed at the fairer sex. Now i'm not usually a big fan of denim brands as my personal style is very girly but G star Raw does denim perfect for a girl like me. The collection isn't restricted to denim either I found their knitwear particularly enticing.

One of the high points of the night was having my nails done by a lovely lady from Butter London. I've never tried their polishes before but I had of course heard of them. I was seriously amazed  by the quality, colours and how quickly it dried. I was also overjoyed to discover that it doesn't contain formaldehyde like most mainstream polishes. I opted for a very lush looking glittery gold.

There were also hairdressers on hand as well as makeup artists from Benefit. In Style magazine were also in attendance including their fashion director and stylist.

I also met up with blogger buddy Elle of A Bird in the Hand. So it was like a mini blogger meetup.

uk beauty blog g star raw


uk beauty blog g star raw

uk beauty blog g star raw

uk beauty blog g star raw

uk beauty blog g star raw

uk beauty blog g star raw

uk beauty blog g star raw

uk beauty blog g star raw

uk beauty blog g star raw

A big thanks goes to the lovely Gemma at Modus PR and of course all the wonderful G Star Raw staff for putting on such a great night!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like u had a gr8 time!! Lucky u! xxx

    http://nikki-perfectlypink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great event, did you get your nails done there as well? You should have put up a pic if you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt take a very good pic of my nails unfortunately xx

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)