Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Elliot Rhodes - Bespoke Belts

One of the biggest issues when shopping on the British high street is the likelihood that you'll turn up at an event or party in the same piece as someone else. This is especially likely when choosing lower cost items like accessories. For example I've seen a lot of people wearing Primark's horse buckle belt. So I'm a big fan of bespoke accessory designers. Elliot Rhodes is a new favorite.


uk beauty blog elliot rhodes
uk beauty blog elliot rhodes


uk beauty blog elliot rhodes


uk beauty blog elliot rhodes


uk beauty blog elliot rhodes


uk beauty blog elliot rhodes


uk beauty blog elliot rhodes


uk beauty blog elliot rhodes


uk beauty blog elliot rhodes


Elliot Rhodes create bespoke belts for men and women. On thursday I took myself off to their Covent Garden store to discover what they have to offer for myself.


The store is located in the heart of Covent Garden and is a belt lovers paradise. They have a huge selection of buckles in a variety of styles and the belt leather comes in varying widths, colours and materials. They even custom measure them in store to ensure you get the perfect fit. Leather offcuts are even transformed into stunning cuffs.


Elliot Rhodes are located in Covent Garden, Chelsea and St Christophers Place in London. Visit the website here to find the full location or to order online. They deliver internationally.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love unique belts. I've been on the hunt for an orange and or yellow skinny version. I'm going to have to check them out. (I love the beige colour styles above)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)