Friday, December 23, 2011

Lime Crime Magic Dust in Medusa

Today I'm bringing you the second of my Lime Crime reviews (you can see the 1st one here). I've been wanting to try the magic dusts ever since they first launched. I opted for a dark shade as I'm a massive fan of the classic smoky eye but the range comes in almost every colour of the rainbow.

 

 The packaging is cute and kitsch with the Lime Crime unicorn adorning the lid. I often have problems applying loose eyeshadows but this one applied smoothly and easily. I wouldn't advise applying without the help of a brush. Like all loose shadows be careful of excess falling powder landing under your lower lash line. I avoid this issue by placing a little loose face powder under my eyes then brushing it away after. This shadow has a slight shimmer but it's not overwhelming and it stayed put all day long which in my experience is a rare thing for loose shadows. I'm really keen to try the other brighter loose shadows and maybe try mixing colours to create my own custom colour.

 



 

Overall A high quality easy to apply loose shadow with great staying power. This colour would be excellent for nights out to achieve a dramatic smoky eye. Highly pigmented. A little goes a long way. Available online from the Lime Crime website. Price - $14 (£9-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)