Friday, July 23, 2010

historic pics of me :)

 

Hey guys so today i thought i’d share some of my past looks. i love changing my hair i chameleon like.

 

a653781764_258796_1526

this one was taken about three years ago. im wearing hair extensions. my make up hasnt really changed lol xxx

 

a653781764_1179163_559

Another one from about 4 yrs ago. the hair has changed but yet again the make up is the same.

 

 

Blond

 

My blond phase. 2 yrs ago while i was living in london. and im wearing green contacts here. very funky. and shhhh its a wig.

 

Fay3

 

A year ago. looking alot more hime gyaru. this is where my obsession began :)

 

 

Fay4

 

 

Just over a year ago. even my rock tee is covered in jewels :)

 

 

Fay5

 

 

Last year out for my step sisters 18th. aint she pretty?

 

so there u go

 

till nxt time

 

fuyume

2 comments:

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)