Monday, November 29, 2010

Anna Dello Russo to Release Her Own Fragrance



Well known and extravagant editor of Vogue Japan (despite the fact she lives in Milan!) Anna Dello Russo will be launching her first signature scent on Dec 3rd. Ever the performer she's now released a promo video to generate even more hype ahead of it's release.



She is quickly becoming a household name both here and abroad with her outgoing peronality and glamorous dress sense.

Created in collaboration with Juergen Teller it comes in a gold shoes shaped bottle.

According to anna herself :

"She insisted that my PERFUME bottle be hand made and as uniqueas a GOLDEN SHOE,

I insisted that the SHOE be madeof the same thin glassas CHRISTMAS ornaments,

I insisted that my entire PERFUMEproject be the stuff made of DREAMS...

EVANESCENT, GLASSY, FRAGILE

For any DREAM to come true,it must be guarded safely, treated with DELICACY,
handled with CARE.


I certainly love the look of the bottle but how it smells remains to be seen or smelt so to speak.

Available from yoox.com from Dec 3rd

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how the world needs people like Anna! I love the soundtrack here and the whole esthetic behind the perfume. The wonder begins before you even begin to smell it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for introducing me to Anna Dello Russo. I had never heard of her before, but now she's on my radar. I like the bottle, but I will also have to wait to see how it smells. I mean, who knows what dreams smell like? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's so well known im surprised you hadnt heard of her. she's very flamboyant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on this topic.Powered by WP Greet Box WordPress PluginAnna Dello Russo continues to wow with her work at Vogue Nippon Jan’s issue features Gisele on the cover shot [...]

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)