Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Wonderful Day with Disney Epic Mickey, Time2 watches & Ila Spa

Yesterday was such an awesome day. For the first time I attended some blogger events. They were so much fun and a great chance to meet other bloggers. I was so nervous beforehand but everyone was so lovely and I cant wait to see them all again

I attended 3 events the first being an event previewing Disney’s Epic Mickey game for the wii.

Disney Epic Mickey




I love Disney but I’m not usually a fan of games (except for Final Fantasy of course). But this game is brilliant. It shows Mickey entering a world called the wasteland and includes a whole host of characters that have long since been forgotten and some that didn’t even make it onto the screen. One of the characters is the 1st character Disney ever created – a rabbit that hugely resembles Mickey.


There’s even characters that were created jointly by Disney and a childhood favourite of mine Roald Dahl. It was like watching a Disney cartoon that’s highly interactive. I even got my own copy of the game which will not be released until Friday.


The second event i attended was for Time2 watches in covent garden.

Time2 Watches (Long Acre, Covent Garden) - http://time2.co.uk


In this event I got more of a chance to mingle and chat with various UK bloggers. As soon as we arrived we were offered a glass of bubbly and were introduced to a lovely lady who is a buyer for the shop. She talked us through all the emerging key trends in watches and showed us lots of examples. Key trends included ceramic watches, rose gold, aluminium and military style. My favourite was a Marc Jacobs ceramic one. I love it and would like to buy it after crimbo is out the way.

As we were leaving we were presented with a gift bag containing a one of a kind watch by LTD and lots of sweets (yumyum) even a chocolate in the shape of a watch face. All the staff were lovely and i got chatting to quite a few bloggers there from Handpicked Media (they’re such a lovely bunch).



The last event was for luxury skincare brand Ila Spa.

Ila Spa (http://ilaspa.com)

Entering the room where this event was held I was immediately greeted by the most delicious smell. Her products are divine. Its no wonder these products are so popular in pacific Asia (they’ve won numerous awards) . Her products are completely organic and holistic. I loved the passion she had when talking about her products. She strives to make products that are not only good for your physical appearance but for your well being too. Her face oil is particularly special – the scent is gorgeous and its highly moisturising and the perfect way to wind down after a hard day. She really spoiled us at this event not only laying on plenty of sumptuous food and drink (inc. Sushi. Yay!) but she also gave us a goodie bag which included the glowing radiance range. I can’t wait till the kids go to bed so I can have a bath and use my new products.

Thanks to everyone who made me feel so welcome yesterday I thoroughly enjoyed myself and met some wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)