Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Love Tabio



Tabio is the tights, socks and legwear company that's worn by all manner of celebs and has been featured in all the top fashion magazines. They create truly original and gorgeous tights, leggings, leg warmers, over the knee socks and so much more. All items are of excellent quality and made in Japan using the best techniques for durability (see video above). I have my eye on soo many items and will be placing a huge order once crimbo is out the way.















What's your fave item? Mine's the furry grey legwarmers. I MUST HAVE ALL OF THEM :)

They're available online - http://www.tabio.com

7 comments:

  1. The origami Indian peach socks are amazing ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tabio too but too bad they're so expensive! So they are only ever a treat for me...maybe I will buy some after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg yes, the furry grey legwarmers are amazing. i was just looking through their site... damn i could spend so much money there! hahaha.

    Full Time Fabulous - Kristy
    twitter: @kristyelena

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have soo much stuff i love :) i'm hoping they'll have a sale after xmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are indeed :) soo original too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are expensive but sooo worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm in love too. I had never heard of them before this post. I went to their site and that slideshow is BRILLIANT!!! Their socks/leg warmers are just beyond adorable....I don't even want to look at the prices + make myself sad, lol.

    Thanks for your comment + I hope you found the sewing links helpful ;)

    xo,
    raven

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)