Monday, October 24, 2011

Miss Sixty & Killah SS12

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Last week I was invited along to the Chase PR press day. Those guys represent some truly amazing brands but my favorite collections were Miss Sixty and their sister brand Killah which is aimed at a slightly younger consumer. I always thought that Miss Sixty just did jeans but that is definitely not the case. Dresses, skirts, jackets and bags are all provided by Miss Sixty. The skirts and jackets were the stand out pieces for me and despite the Killah range being aimed at a younger audience I saw many pieces that I would happily wear.

The Miss Sixty SS collection is truly feminine but in a sophisticated way. The range includes a variety of textures in a soft palette of colours. I'm certainly going to be add a few pieces from these collections come Spring.

For more images from the press day check out my facebook page.

Which piece is YOUR favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't even heard of Killah 'til now, but Miss Sixty does make some great clothing - jackets in particular. They also made great shoes for a while, but I don't know if they still do.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)