Thursday, October 20, 2011

Review - 17 Magnetic Nail Polish & Mooooo!

Hey Lovelies!

So who's heard of the new trend in nail art? Of course I'm talking about magnetic nail polishes. Basically the polish contains little flecks of metal which create a unique looking effect on the nails when you place a magnet near the wet polish on the nail. Clever huh?

I've been dying to try it out for quite some time so when I saw 17 had brought one out and it was on promotion I figured what the hell, let's give it a try. I have one word word for you - amazing! So easy to apply and I love the 3D effect it gives to my nails and it almost looks holographic when it catches the light. The polish was super easy to apply. It's quite pigmented so you only need one coat and the cuticle rest on the lid makes it a cinch to magnetise the polish. I went for the metallic green colour and it is a gorgeous shade. The polish dries quickly and doesn't chip easily. Sop as you can probably tell 17 Magnetised nail polish gets a big thumbs up from me. Now all I need to decide is which colour to choose next. I think I might try out the purple. Any of you tried magnetic polish yet?







Moving on...... Everytime I attend a bloggers event or press event I seem to get asked for a business card for my blog. I've resisted the urge to purchase some.....until now. A couple of weeks ago online influence assessors Klout offered a perk for their top influencers that allowed you to purchase mini moocards for just the price of postage. So i decided now was the time to jump on the bandwagon and get me some Moo! I really love my cards so I'm glad I did they're soo pretty. And of course I love pretty things. Take a look.





To get 10% off your own set of moo cards visit http//moo.com/share/rgbq6t

4 comments:

  1. such a pretty colour :)

    http://flowerchild-vintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for moo!!!

    Also!!! OMG! I have been reading everything on those magnetic polishes! Love how it looks on you. Aren't the nail technology advancements just the best? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, Moo is so cool, and your cards look great! I have been wanting to try the magnetic nail polish - I really like the colour you've chosen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing about MOO i just order my cards using your referral! thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)