Friday, November 4, 2011

Berkeley Square Cosmetics Collaborates with Royal Ballet

Berkeley Square (the cosmetics brand) have gotten together with The Royal Ballet and principal dancer Olivia Cowley to create a bodycare collection. The new range includes a body cream, hand & foot cream, muscle soothing gel and a bath and shower creme.

uk beauty blog berkeley square





uk beauty blog berkeley square



uk beauty blog berkeley square

The products have a delightful soft scent and work really well. The hand and foot cream is a particular favorite of mine. My feet took a battering in all the press day madness but this cream really rescued them. I applied a thick layer to both feet before bed, put on some socks and awoke to soft feet.

The range was designed to be used by The Royal Ballet dancers and to also be used by today's modern woman. Many of us have demanding lifestyles and need products that can deal with that. The range is intended to ease the stress on your skin while also being soothing and moisturising. It's a premium range that includes soothing materials menthol, seaweed extract and aloe vera as well as ingredients vitamin e and arnica which are vital for skin repair.

The range is priced from £12-£18.

It is available from The Royal Ballet shop and other stockists listed here.

5 comments:

  1. I'm quite tempted by the muscle gel and could see that if it is created for the Royal Ballet to use there is definitely something to it! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - sooo going to get my mitts on some of these products :) As a budding dancer myself, the muscle gel especially is something I will definitely make great use of :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant...I'm totally sold on products endorsed by ballerinas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it make me really shallow that I'm not that concerned if the products work? I'm totally sold on the packaging alone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it make me really shallow that I'm not that concerned if the products work? I'm totally sold on the packaging alone!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)