Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Beauty - Review - No.7 BB Cream

BB Creams are everywhere at the moment but I am so often disappointed with them. I've tried the Garnier and 17 ones but felt that the coverage provided was way below the standard I'd like. Of course I'm very fussy as I have been using the Korean version for years and western versions tend to be totally different. I see western ones more as a tinted moisturiser than a true BB cream.  i was recently gifted the No.7 BB cream from a friend so I thought i'd give it a try. I didn't hold out high expectations given that my standards are so high but I was pleasantly surprised.

uk beauty blog no 7 bb creamuk beauty blog no 7 bb cream

[caption id="attachment_3732" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="Straight from Tube"]uk beauty blog no 7 bb cream[/caption][caption id="attachment_3733" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="Mixed in a Little"]uk beauty blog no 7 bb cream[/caption][caption id="attachment_3734" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="Completely Blended"]uk beauty blog no 7 bb cream[/caption]The first thing I noticed was that the cream seemed less watery than other versions. This was a good sign. The shade was also closer to the Korean version. I was a little worried that as I'm quite dark the cream would give my skin an ashy look. But this wasn't the case. Hallelujah! At last a western bb cream that I am happy to use. The coverage is good and it lasts well. I've worn this all day long on several occasions. The packaging is a little plain but I can overlook that as the product is so good. Korean BB creams tend to have quite pretty packaging especially the Missha one. The No.7 BB Cream comes in 3 different variations dependant on your skintype. The normal/dry version was ideal for my own skin. the price is a little steep at £15 especially as I can order 3 Korean BB Creams for that price. Even in comparison to other western BB Creams it is pricey but in my opinion the quality and closeness to the ORIGINAL BB Creams makes it worth the extra cost. I would still always advise you to try the Korean versions though and I'll be reviewing some of them in the coming weeks.

No.7 BB Cream costs £15 from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)