Friday, March 2, 2012

Uniqlo & Undercover Collaboration on the Way!

I heard the most exciting news today. Uniqlo are teaming up with Jun Takahashi's label Undercover to create a collection for the whole family. The collaboration includes ranges for men, women and children. Undercover is well established in it's native Japan and has been showing for 10 years during Paris Fashion Week. Undercover fuses punk influences with a more contemporary feel and I've been a fan of Jun's for a long time. You can guarantee I'll be rushing out to buy some pieces when it launches on March 16th. Uniqlo haven't yet released any images of the collection so I'll be awaiting those with bated breath. To give you some idea of what could be expected, check out these images from Undercover's most recent collection!




Love those boots. I'm hoping footwear will be included in the collection. This may turn out to be my favourite high street collaboration of all time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments i check out all your blogs :)